We’re on a mission to take the Montenegrin hospitality to another level by positioning Mamula Island as a top of mind place for holistic relaxation, indulgence and movement in the region and beyond. The Public Area Attendant plays an important role for our home-away-from home experience by having positive guest interactions each and every day. Some of the duties include:
- Detailed cleaning of the assigned public areas i.e., restaurants, bars, outdoor areas, public area toilets, SPA venues, corridors, stairways etc.
- Restocking and replenishing quick cart trolley and ensuring that it is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Restocking of guest amenities, towels, linen, etc.
- Detailed check of the furniture & fixtures and installations, reporting any kind of damage and following up until fixed.
- Disposing of soiled linen and terry items in the appropriate containers.
- Maintaining and storing equipment and cleaning chemicals in the appropriate storages, ensuring that all equipment is well handled and in good repair.