Under the guidance of Chef Erica Archambault who used to lead Michelin star restaurant in Paris for seven years you will learn how ti prepare high quality food with the best local ingredients.
Our dishes draw on rich flavors and curiosity with simplicity, seasonality and locality running throughout. You will:
- Organize the assigned work area and efficiently put away orders.
- Operate kitchen equipment like braising pan, baking ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves and fryers.
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation at the assigned work area.
- Prepare and cook all food items by the recipe and to specification.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Prepare all menu items by strictly following recipes and yield guide.
- Cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards and food preparation checklist.
- Prepare, season, and cook a wide variety of meats, sea food, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes and other food items.